1) A State-of-the-Art dental clinic in the Marina Wellness Center complete with two treatment rooms, in-room monitors to review x-rays with patients chairside, a lab and a sterilization center.
2) Professional and fully trained staff to include an office manager / receptionist, two registered dental assistants and two highly skilled dentists.
3) A 3D “Cone Beam” x-ray for 3-dimensional, high resolution x-rays in addition to two dimensional panorex x-rays.
4) Sufficient sustainability to allow for the clinic to treat patients 4 days a week with the clinic open 5 days a week to take calls and schedule patients.
5) A highly sophisticated anesthesia machine to allow for our special needs patients to be treated “in office” versus needing to be treated in the hospital, with local anesthesiologists who offer special service fees to veterans.
6) Continual and growing financial support from local and national corporations, community foundations, family foundations, and individuals.